Standard colors are made from SolarMaxÂ® INVISTA 200 Denier Nylon. SolarMax® fabric is tough, durable, long-lasting and specifically designed for active outdoor use and commonly used for making outdoor flags.
- SolarMax® fabrics possess exceptional strength, ultraviolet (UV) resistance and long-lasting good looks.
- SolarMax® fabrics provide 25% more toughness than polyester with greater tear and abrasion resistance.
- SolarMax® fabrics are highly resistant to UV fading, allowing for use of deeper, brighter colors that will last over time.
420 Denier Nylon Pack Cloth
Pack cloth is an abrasion resistant, waterproof coated nylon commonly used for bags and backpacks. That is how it got it's name. A versatile fabric that is a good choice for dogs who will be wearing the vest all day or are in conditions where extra abrasion resistance is needed such as search and rescue work.
- 420 Denier Nylon Pack Cloth is a medium weight, water repellant, nylon fabric.
- Used for military gear, sporting equipment and tactical vests.
- Pack cloth is very durable and highly water repellent.
- Lighter than Cordura and heavier than Oxford Cloth.
Hand wash, drip dry.
How To Measure Your Dog
Don't guess!. To get a proper fit you must measure your dog's girth and then choose the corresponding vest size. To get an accurate measurement be sure the dog is standing not sitting. To take the girth measurement use a fabric measuring tape. Do not use a metal measuring tape as it will not provide an accurate measurement. Always measure your dog while it is standing. For Small dogs measure around the rib cage 2-3 inches behind the front legs. For medium dogs measure 3-4 inches behind the front leg and for large breeds 5-6 inches behind the front legs. If you don't have a fabric or soft tape measure, then use a piece of string or cord and wrap completely around your dog's girth and mark where the ends meet. Take that string and place it on top of a ruler, metal tape, or yardstick to get your dog's chest measurement
What Size Should I Get?
|Your Dog's Girth (chest)||Order This Size|
|9 - 13 inches||XX-Small *|
|14 - 17 inches||X-Small|
|18 - 21 inches||Small|
|22 - 27 inches||Medium|
|28 - 33 inches||Large|
|34 - 38 inches||X-Large|
|39 - 45 inches||2X-Large|
|46 - 54 inches||3X-Large|
Our vests are designed to be comfortable when worn all day. Made from a single layer of durable, breathable nylon fabric, the vest has two straps, one that goes around the front of your dog's chest and one that attaches around the belly with a heavy duty quick-release snap-buckle. The buckles are kept to one side of the vest for easy clasping and for the comfort of your dog when laying down. The length of the front and rear straps are adjustable.
* Note: Size XX-Small only available in our Tiny version vests and Blank vests.
- Great idea Review by Nick