- Comfortable for all day use
- Two fabric options available, pack cloth or SolarMax® nylon
- Both the front and rear straps are size adjustable
- Heavy-duty, quick-release buckles are on one side for maximum comfort
- Embroidery design appears on both sides of vest, unless otherwise noted
- Include your pet's name for personalization
- Made in the USA
- Hand wash, drip dry. No iron.
Optional Add-On (Additional Charge)
- Optional reflective strip for safety
- Optional clear business card size pocket for ID or business cards (Not available on XS)
- Optional D-Ring added to back end of vest to attach ID's (do not attach a leash)
SolarMax® NylonStandard colors are made from SolarMax® INVISTA 200 Denier Nylon. SolarMax® fabric is tough, durable, long-lasting and specifically designed for active outdoor use and commonly used for making outdoor flags.
- SolarMax® fabrics possess exceptional strength, ultraviolet (UV) resistance and long-lasting good looks.
- SolarMax® fabrics provide 25% more toughness than polyester with greater tear and abrasion resistance.
- SolarMax® fabrics are highly resistant to UV fading, allowing for use of deeper, brighter colors that will last over time.
420 Denier Nylon Pack Cloth (Additional Charge)Pack cloth is an abrasion resistant, waterproof coated nylon commonly used for bags and backpacks. That is how it got it's name. A versatile fabric that is a good choice for dogs who will be wearing the vest all day or are in conditions where extra abrasion resistance is needed such as search and rescue work.
- 420 Denier Nylon Pack Cloth is a medium weight, water repellant, nylon fabric.
- Used for military gear, sporting equipment and tactical vests.
- Pack cloth is very durable and highly water repellent.
- Lighter than Cordura and heavier than Oxford Cloth.
What Size Should I Get?
You must measure your dog's girth to get the correct size. Don't guess. To get the girth, use a fabric measuring tape (not a metal tape) and measure your dog around the rib cage just behind the front legs while your dog is standing.
Our sizes are based on your dog's chest size. See the illustration on proper measuring.
|If measurement A is:||Order this:|
|14 - 17 inches||X-Small|
|18 - 22 inches||Small|
|23 - 28 inches||Medium|
|29 - 34 inches||Large|
|35 - 38 inches||X-Large|
|39 - 45 inches||2X-Large|
|46 - 54 inches||3X-Large|