Standard colors are made from SolarMaxÂ® INVISTA 200 Denier Nylon. SolarMax® fabric is tough, durable, long-lasting and specifically designed for active outdoor use and commonly used for making outdoor flags.
- SolarMax® fabrics possess exceptional strength, ultraviolet (UV) resistance and long-lasting good looks.
- SolarMax® fabrics provide 25% more toughness than polyester with greater tear and abrasion resistance.
- SolarMax® fabrics are highly resistant to UV fading, allowing for use of deeper, brighter colors that will last over time.
420 Denier Nylon Pack Cloth (Additional Charge)
Pack cloth is an abrasion resistant, waterproof coated nylon commonly used for bags and backpacks. That is how it got it's name. A versatile fabric that is a good choice for dogs who will be wearing the vest all day or are in conditions where extra abrasion resistance is needed such as search and rescue work.
- 420 Denier Nylon Pack Cloth is a medium weight, water repellant, nylon fabric.
- Used for military gear, sporting equipment and tactical vests.
- Pack cloth is very durable and highly water repellent.
- Lighter than Cordura and heavier than Oxford Cloth.
Hand wash, drip dry.